We're giving away 5 PTO days
Earlier this year, our executive team agreed to give away five extra days of PTO to one lucky winner. All the employees have to do is take one quiz each month for 10 months and score a perfect 100% on each one. Then, their name would be added to a raffle in December where one lucky winner would be announced the proud owner of five extra PTO days.
Take the quizzes
PTO raffle rules
Rules? Of course there are rules! You're in corporate America, cowboy. Not the Wild West.
- All employees are eligible for the PTO quizzes who work full-time (30 hours or more) at Arrowhead, OnPoint Underwriting, Bellingham Underwriters or ACM and its subsidiaries (ISI, Marquee, SRS, NCC). Your hire date must be on or before October 1, 2016 to be eligible for the PTO raffle, which will be held December 2016.
- Employees must complete all quizzes on their own and each person will only have one chance per quiz to submit answers.
- Quizzes can be completed at any time during the year. So if you missed a month because you were buried in deadlines at work, fear not! You can take them anytime before the cut off date with the December quiz.
- This also allows new coworkers joining us throughout 2016 to get a chance to win.
- To be entered into the raffle for five extra PTO days, each quiz must have all 10 questions answered correctly.
- Toward the end of December 2016, names meeting the above criteria will be added to the PTO raffle. The winner will be randomly drawn and announced in January 2017.
- The winner may not "cash in" any of the five days of PTO at the end of employment.
- The winner of extra PTO will be allowed to do a victory dance/lap around their floor and can take their PTO at any time in 2017 because HR will add it to their PTO bank by mid January 2017. All we ask is that you give your manager a heads up so they can plan for your absence when you take your extra PTO.
- Play fair - Of course we encourage you to help your coworkers BUT not for this quiz. Let them read the newsletter so they can find the answers to the quiz questions. It's the right thing to do. Besides, it's PTO ON THE LINE!