Have you used our new Service Desk? Still thinking about Footprints? Because heads up - that was soooo last year. The Help Desk team retired their old ticketing system on December 1, 2015 and introduced their shiny new Service Desk customer portal.
This new system offers self-service tools with FAQ’s and common how-to’s. It also generates a ticket so you can track everything from your email.
As a reminder, the service desk customer portal is not currently available off of our network. Here’s a rundown of what type of requests you can submit:
All employees can make these requests:
Only approved submitters can make these requests:
(Appointed by Division Leaders)
Emailing the Help Desk to create a ticket:
If you "cc" additional people when you email the Help Desk, they will not be included on your ticket. Follow these steps to add participants after you create a ticket.
Need a little extra TLC with this new system? Watch the video: Help Desk Customer Portal
Here's a handy path where you'll find the link to this service portal:
- Visit our Intranet (Yeah, yeah, you think that site is outdated. Try thinking of it as retro until we get the green light to update it...)
- Click on Departments in the upper navigation
- Click on Information Technology/Help Desk, then click on the image on the upper right that says Click to Submit Help Desk Request
- Nope, not done yet. Crazy, right! Now click on the image at the right that says Login to submit your request. Voila!
- May we suggest you bookmark this login page.